Covid-19 sanitary measures
WE ARE CLOSED SINCE THE 30th OF OCTOBER TILL FURTHER NOTICE
We are doing everything to welcome you with new reflexes and new measures to dive serenely, protecting us all.
Respect safety distances
Hydroalcoholic gel available and necessary before touching items or getting on the boat
Protective facial mask necessary in the shop
Bring your own pen to fill in the registration forms
Bring your own gourd or bottle of water for the sea trip
- Instructions are displayed at the store entrance.
- The bay window of the store will always remain open to avoid contact with handles, and to ventilate continuously.
- Respect safety distances.
- The cash desk is fitted with plexiglass.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance to the store. Please do not touch articles without using it.
- The cash desk, payment terminal, stair railing and door handles are regularly disinfected.
- The entire store is cleaned and disinfected daily.
- To better protect you, we will welcome you by wearing masks, we thank you for thinking of us by wearing one, you too.
- Instructions are displayed on the boat.
- The locker rooms cannot be used for the moment. Everyone will be equipped on the quay or on the boat
- For rentals, we deliver the equipment and it is cleaned and disinfected by the staff according to the new recommended measures.
- Remember to bring your personal equipment such as a water bottle, waterproof bag, pen + wear a mask on the boat… (we will no longer be able to distribute water, tea and sweets).
- Give priority to your registrations and information by phone and email.
- Safety distances on the boat.
- No contact, only touch your diving equipment, and use anti-fog for your masks.
- Keep mask on the face and regulator in the mouth for launching and returning to the boat.
- Diving equipment from the dive center is disinfected by the staff.
This page will be updated according to the evolution of health guidelines recommended by the government.
Open bay window, hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance
Fitted with plexiglass. Hydroalcoholic gel available here too. Customers are required to wear masks
Boat – Divers
Instructions are displayed on the boat
Protective facial masks
necessary on board and in the shop