Diving with Port Fréjus Plongée
For who ?
For any certified diver (FFESSM, PADI, SSI …).
Attention, the first dive certificate is not diploma!
Our friendly structure welcomes you to discover our dive sites, whether you are supervised or autonomous.
We choose the sites according to the levels, the desires of each of you and according to the weather conditions. Our 2 boats allow us more freedom in the choice of sites.
We have about twenty sites to propose, according to your levels, from the Dramont to the bay of Saint-Raphael but also in the bay of St Tropez and even until the wreck of the Rubis where a weekly dive is programmed in high season (Level 2 / Rescue minimum).
See our dive sites
When ? Duration ?
- Daily outings in high season.
- Appointment at 8:30am in the Diving Center usually (or 9am in low season) and 2.30am in the afternoons.
- Departure of the boat about 30 minutes after the appointment (we leave only when everyone is ready, no stress).
- The activity lasts about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- A medical certificate of no contraindication to scuba diving (less than 1 year old)
- Diver card and dives book
- Parental authorization for minors
Download a parental authorization template
37 € for autonomous dive (or -10% / -15% with 6 or 12 dives) .